We are recruiting one Postdoctoral Researcher with a PhD in Economics or Finance.
The candidate should have an outstanding commitment to research, as well as prior research experience in the areas of Energy and Environmental Economics and/or Empirical Industrial Organization. The position can be filled for one to two years, starting September 2023.
The Economics Department at Universidad Carlos III de Madrid has strong international ties, a widely recognized graduate school, and has been awarded special support as a Center of Excellence by the Spanish government.
Duties: successful candidates are expected to
• contribute to the activities of the research group in the form of research assistance and joint research comparable to a standard teaching load
• participate in the activities of the research group (seminars, workshops, lunch meetings)
• further their own research agenda in the area of energy and environmental economics and sustainable finance
• no teaching duties involved
Requirements: applicants should
• hold a PhD in Economics or Finance (or be close to completing it) from a highly-ranked university
• have excellent qualifications, as well as outstanding own research; focus on empirical tools and programming is highly welcome
• a Finance background is also welcome
Applications should include a resume, at least two letters of recommendation, and at least one recent research paper. Interviews of short-listed candidates will happen in January-February. The review of applications will continue until the position is filled.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com with the subject POST DOC.
Further details are available upon request from the Principal Investigator, Natalia Fabra (firstname.lastname@example.org).