EnergyEcoLab is celebrating its 5th anniversary! Over the past half-decade, we have contributed to our mission to carry out rigorous policy-relevant research in the area of Energy and Environmental Economics. We have also done our best to bring our research findings into the public sphere, where they can contribute to improved energy and climate policies. In the backdrop of Europe’s current energy crisis, our work has taken on added significance, as the need for timely and effective policy reforms has become more apparent than ever.
We are pleased to share with you our 2023 newsletter, which describes some of our most recent research.
- The interview: Stanley Reynolds and Alastair Fraser.
- New member: Clément Leblanc
- Publication Highlights: Technology Neutral vs Technology Specific Procurement.
- Renewable Energy and Storage Technologies: Friends or Foes?
- Fossil Fuels and Renewable Energy: Mix or Match?
- The Tragedy of the Common Heating Bill
- A Climate Risk Platform at the Frontier
- The Policy Angle: Reforming European Electricity Markets.
- Social Outreach