Our new Newsletter is out!!
The importance of energy for the economy and its systemic effects are now more apparent than ever. This year has witnessed a significant energy crisis in Europe, triggered by the conflict with Russia and deepened by droughts across the continent. Sound policymaking is desperately needed right now. In EnergyEcoLab we keep committed to contributing to improving energy and climate policies in this challenging context through our research and outreach activities.
We are pleased to share with you our 2022 newsletter, which describes some of our most recent research.
- The interview: Erich Muehlegger.
- Research on the Economics of Renewables Energy Policies (Natalia Fabra and Stefan Lamp)
- Air Pollution from Agricultural Fires Increases Hypertension Risk (Mateus Souza)
- Do Renewables Create Local Jobs? (Natalia Fabra)
- Climate Politics and the Dynamics of Green Preferences (David Andrés-Cerezo)
- Keynote Lectures: Efficiency and Distributional Impacts of Real-Time Pricing for Electricity (Natalia Fabra)
- The policy angle: The Case for an Electricity Market Reform
- Social outreach: Energy Workshop, OECD Expert Workshop on Environmental Policies, academic and social outreach, in the media
You can take a look at our first, and second Newsletter.