These have been exciting times at EnergyEcoLab. It has been very stimulating to build up our research lab, fill it with projects, welcome new lab members, host workshops, and give seminars and courses related to our research.
We are pleased to share with you our first newsletter, which describes some of our most recent research, and introduce you to some of our experts. We hope you will enjoy it, and we would very much welcome your feedback.
- Interviewing Juan Pablo Montero: Professor at PUC (Chile) and EnergyEcoLab Collaborator.
- Mateus Souza, our new EnergyEcoLab member!
- Clean Enegy Can be a Win for Everybody (Imelda and Anjali P. Verma)
- Storing Power: Market Structure Matters (David Andrés-Cerezo and Natalia Fabra)
- Understanding Competition among Renewables (Natalia Fabra and Gerard Llobet)
- Information and Incentives for Energy Efficiency (Xueying Bian and Natalia Fabra)
- Social Outreach: Building a Strategy for Resilience: a Microeconomic Approach and TED Talk: Debunking myths about economics and climate change
- Research events: CEPR Conference on Applied Industrial Organization and Energy Workshop.
- Keynote Lectures: EARIE 2020 and SURED 2020