EnergyEcoLab will host a one-day workshop on energy economics on January 28, 2020, at the Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. We will have presentations and discussions about electricity markets and regulations on transport with a mix of applied theory and empirical papers.
Below is the list of presentations:
- Estelle Cantillon (ULB): “What is price discovery achieving in the New Zealand electricity market?” (with Stefan Bergheimer and Mar Reguant)
- François Salanié (TSE and INRA): “Tipping points, delays, and the control of catastrophes” (with Matti Liski)
- Natalia Fabra (UC3M and CEPR): “Technology Neutral versus Technology Specific Regulation” (with Juan Pablo Montero)
- Knut Einar Rosendahl (Norwegian University of Life Sciences): “Electricity versus hydrogen in the road transport market”
- Stefan Lamp (TSE): “(Mis)allocation of Renewable Energy Sources” (with Mario Samano)
- Imelda (UC3M): “Price Exposure and Market Power: Learning from Changes in Renewables´ Regulation” (with Natalia Fabra)
- David Andrés (EUI): “Storing Power: Market Structure Matters” (with Natalia Fabra)
- Mathias Reynaert (TSE): “Vehicle taxes’ disparate impact on domestic production: an efficient tool to favor?”
*Participation is by invitation only.